With the days becoming shorter and the weather getting chillier lately, i feel a sudden urge to shift gear and chuck out all my summery make up products so i have an excuse to buy some new fall make up products!!! Okay okay, so i won’t suggest you to chuck out everything that shows a tint of summer but at least get it kick starting by stocking up on your fall beauty products.
For me, i think lipstick is a necessity and you can easily make a dull face look all freshened up just by adding some colors to those lippies. Here are a few of my favorite fall lipstick trends that i am loving right now.
What are your favorite fall lipstick colors?!?!
The Deep Berry Lips
- Hourglass Femme Rouge Lipstick in Nocturnal
- Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
- Dolce&Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick in Amethyst
The Persimmon Lips
- Lorac Breakthrough Performance lipstick SPF 15 in IT Girl
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense #40
- Lipstick Queen Chinatown Gloss Pencil in Genre
The Classic Red Lips
- Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Stiletto
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pure Shine No 94-Blood Orange
- Lancôme’s Color Design Lipcolor in Red Stiletto