Yes, i’ve been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Awards by the 2 lovely bloggers, Red – Soled Fashionista and Red Umbrella Chronicles!!! Thank you both soo much. You made my day and definitely a great start for the new year! I’ve actually seen this award luring around for awhile, and i never thought that i would be apart of the blogosphere world to this extent. I feel loveeed………:)
All i have to do is list 7 things about myself. And i wonder why 7, can’t it be 10 or 20? But surely that will put you all to sleep, lol. Anyhow, so here you go….
- I have an addiction with buying fashion magazines. I never end up reading them all and before you know it, i’ve bought the next issue as soon as it’s out. I normally go for Glamour UK as it’s the cheapest over here.
- I talk way too fast, as if i’m on a talking marathon. Ever since i started working, my friends and families said that i talk too fast. It’s gotten to the point where colleagues and people i encounter over inbound/outbound calls at work have mentioned this! They literally say ” You talk too fast, can you repeat yourself?”. Well excuse me! I can’t help it if you guys are too slow, lol.
- I speak four languages; English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Danish. But i have to say, i prefer English, it’s the world wide recognised language afterall!
- I love shoes. I have to be in my heel gears no matter where i go. But you will never ever catch me wearing trainers/runners unless i’m hitting the gym!
- I always wanted to go visit Tokyo, Japan. I’m hoping to do so in the near future with BF. I was such a big Japanese fan in middle school, where i would listen to Japanese songs, write Japanese lyrics down, and use those old school sticker photo machines (it was a big hit in Asia though!).
- I hate cheese. It’s very random but i just do. I can’t eat cheese unless it’s Mozzarella or melted cheese and hence, i love pizza, haha. Ironic, ironic, i know…lol
- I have a habit of spraying perfume before i go out, and this goes for every day. I just feel naked if i don’t. I’m currently in love with Chloe Eau De Parfum and Jo Malone (Nectarine Blossom & Honey)!!!
Now here is the fun part! I gotta nominate 15 other fabulously stylish bloggers, and you will have to link back to the nominator (me!) and share 7 things about yourself. Pretty easy stuff eh?
All these women are very inspiring in their unique ways and i never imagined that my little hobby of blogging would allow me to meet such great people!!! And on a personal mention, blogger Clarabelle was a great inspiration for me to start my blog and to improve it everyday. Clare, your blog is such fun to follow and i love your sense of humor and view on life!!! Keep it up:)
Big congrats to these stylish bloggers and have fun! 😀